Meet Shiela DeForest, the Filipina Beauty Who Won Mrs. Eco International 2019
Another Filipina makes us proud as Shiela Teodoro De Forest won the Mrs Eco International Pageant in Las Vegas, Nevada USA last June 29, 2019.
Mrs. ECO®, is an International pageant system with an environmental platform for women around the world. It has prided itself on being a woman-owned and operated organization wherein the titleholders become advocates for environmental organizations and brand ambassadors for environmentally friendly products around the world.
Mrs. Eco International’s mission is to bring women together who have a love for pageantry and passion for preserving our Mother Earth. This is where women are celebrated and rewarded for their outstanding accomplishments and achievements in the pageant and environmental sectors.
Filipinas look young, so you might not believe that Shiela is 45 years old. She hails from Pagsanjan, Laguna, Philippines and has settled down in Golden, Colorado, USA. A runway model since she was 18 years old she’s also had a lot of stints in TV commercial & print modeling both local & abroad.
Some of her latest titles include Mrs. Southeast Asia Globe 2018, Top 15 Finalist of Mrs. Globe 2019 and Mrs. Eco Philipines 2019.
Mrs. Shiela DeForest has been given the opportunity to be an international ambassador for mother earth. So even before gaining this title of Mrs ECO International, she has been active in both local & international activities such as :
- National Geographic Earth Day Run 2019, Manila, Philippines
- Tree plantings in Mindoro and Baguio City
- Haribon Foundation Coastal Cleanup
- EcoWaste Coalition
- Eco Costume Design collaboration with Edwin Uy
- Various farm visits (Phlippines Hybrid Energy Systems Inc. (PHESI) Wind farm, Mindoro, Global Seeds Savers partner farmers Tublay , Benguet)
- LGU & Philippine embassy courtesy calls (Baguio City, Benguet, Lisbon Portugal)
- Attendance in events that promote women, the Philippines & our environment – Colorado Environment Film Festival, Manila FAME and Women Powering Change, Denver, Colorado, USA
Mrs. Shiela DeForest has done these activities leading to the recent international pageant on her own. While other beauty titlists mays have been supported by the government and other independent organizations, Shiela has quietly done these preparation activities out of sheer passion and love for promoting our country and its products. In my opinion, this is what really makes her deserve to win The Mrs. Eco International 2019 title.
Let’s join Mrs. Shiela DeForest now that she has a larger platform/voice to fulfill goals of making a positive impact not just in our country, but the whole Earth.
Mabuhay ang Pilipinas!
The post Meet Shiela DeForest, the Filipina Beauty Who Won Mrs. Eco International 2019 appeared first on When In Manila.